[Hippo-cms7-dev] [ANNOUNCE] - 1st Hippo Meetup event in 2013

Mohammad Nour m.nour at onehippo.com
Mon Jan 7 16:30:27 CET 2013

Hi...

   Allow me to invite you to the 1st Hippo Meetup event in 2013.
This is an all new style Hippo event which more casual, more developers
oriented and more encouraging to all people attending to participate in
giving talks, proposing/suggesting talks and also having open discussions.
More details about the style of the events and the first one we are going
to have can be found in [1]

No certain preparations needed for any of these but to register for the
event post on Meetup.com [1]

Hope to see as many of you there

--
Thanks