[Hippo-cms7-dev] Making blogs with hippo

KOUAM KAMGA Landry (EXT) landry.kouam-kamga-ext at sgcib.com
Fri May 17 12:34:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have a special need for Hippo or other solutions are prettant best.
I am looking for a solution allowing me to propose a collaborative space for the writing of blogs. The platform must support unique and many contributors. With separation of space for contribution (only available on the intranet) and public space. The platform is intended for creating easily a new blog.

We already have Hippo CMS that we use on several websites (contributions and publications).

My question is whether it is possible with Hippo CMS to make such a contribution to space blogs. Here is a brief overview of need:

- Providing a blogging platform / multi-site blogs with contributors and readers space separation.
- The platform will create "blogs" (ie single contributor or multi-contributor)
- The platform will allow to publish blogs.
- We need news and news categories, entering comments, links' twitter, facebook, linkedin "shipments friends.
- 3 profiles: Admin, Contributor, Reader

The central need is especially on the "multi-blog". A contributor can have his space but multi-contributing areas may also exist.

this demo website (http://www.demo.onehippo.com/news) shows some options, but still incomplete, especially for space management contributors.

Thank you in advance for your return

Landry KOUAM
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Please visit http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com for important information with respect to derivative products.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Veuillez consulter le site http://swapdisclosure.sgcib.com afin de recueillir d'importantes informations sur les produits derives.