[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Introduction

Jettro Coenradie jettro at jteam.nl
Thu Jul 17 08:46:54 CEST 2008

Hello readers,

Within the invitation to this list, Arje asked to give a short
introduction in what we are going to use hippo 7 for. We at jteam have
used it for the website www.onsonranje.nl and we see opportunities in
using this at other customers. I am looking for a CMS that we are just
going to pick like we pick tomcat, spring framework, etc. It should
just be the most logical thing to do. Since we create a lot of high
load web sites, we are in a need for a flexible system that is rich of
features out of the box and that is highly adjustable, scalable,
stable, etc.

We did have our problems using hippo 6, with 7 I think hippo has taken
a big step in the right direction. If we can really make this work, I
believe we can make the choice of CMS for our company.

groeten Jettro

Jettro Coenradie - jettro at jteam.nl - http://www.jteam.nl - linkedin
Phone: +31(0)20 486 20 36 Fax: +31(0)20 475 08 28 Mobile: +31(0)6 3473
9912
Frederiksplein 1 - 1017 XK - Amsterdam - The Netherlands