[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] which issue database

Bart van der Schans schans at onehippo.com
Fri Jul 25 17:22:33 CEST 2008

Jettro Coenradie wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am running into some problems, before sending them around I'd like to
> check the issue database to see if the error is already known? Can
> somebody tell me where to look for the cms new version style?
Hi Jettro,

We use jira for our issue management. You can find the project at:

http://issues.hippo.nl/browse/HREPTWO

Iirc you can create a new account (for adding comments and creating
issues). If that doesn't work, plz let know.

Regards,
Bart

--
Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com