[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Questions

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri Nov 14 12:37:08 CET 2008

Hi Bjorn,

the IE7 problem with iamges is known and in progress.
The Xinha buttons are largely determined by xinha itself.  I'm not sure if there is an inventory of the standard toolbar options.  The defaults are set in /hippo:namespaces/system/Html/hippo:template/hippo:template/root.

Cheers, Frank

f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam   +31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA 94952-3329   +1-877-41-HIPPO