[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Trunk is broken?

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:32:37 CET 2008

I understand that the trunk can be broken, therefor it's not the
prefered way, but I was just running through the docs and the docs said
that I needed to checkout the trunk.

http://docs.onehippo.org/cms7/delve_into/core/building/maven.html

I was just wondering if somebody else already noticed the build failure
of the trunk.

Regards,

Jeroen