[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Hippo CMS 7 M8 Release Notes

Björn Lindström bjorn.lindstrom at indivirtual.com
Thu Nov 27 11:24:56 CET 2008

Hi all,

tried to upgrade the latest version but I get an exception when im logging in to the cms. I am not upgrading any content but just wanted to try with a clean repository... in the console I see that the only folders created are jcr:system, hippo:configuration, hippo:namespaces, and hippo:log.

Any additional step we need to do to start with no content?

Regards
Bjorn

27.11.2008 10:53:58 ERROR [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.search.yui.SearchBehavi
or$SearchBuilder.<init>():175] Could not get UUID from node[/content]
javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: /content
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(
ServerObject.java:126)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerSession.getItem(ServerSession.
java:183)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:4
66)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport
.java:707)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Stream
RemoteCall.java:247)
        at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:
223)
        at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(Remo
teObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
        at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvo
cationHandler.java:132)
        at $Proxy1.getItem(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getItem(ClientSession.
java:181)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.search.yui.SearchBehavior$SearchBuilder
.<init>(SearchBehavior.java:164)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.search.yui.SearchBehavior.<init>(Search
Behavior.java:67)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.search.SearchPlugin.<init>(SearchPlugin
.java:23)

        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstruct
orAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingC
onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugin.impl.PluginFactory.createPlugin(PluginFa
ctory.java:69)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugin.impl.PluginManager.start(PluginManager.j
ava:95)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugin.impl.PluginContext.start(PluginContext.j
ava:110)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.Home.<init>(Home.java:102)
        at org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.login.LoginPlugin$SignInForm.onSubmit(L
oginPlugin.java:151)
        at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.delegateSubmit(Form.java:1355
)
        at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.Form.onFormSubmitted(Form.java:810
)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestListenerInterface.invoke(RequestListenerInte
rface.java:183)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.ListenerInterface
RequestTarget.processEvents(ListenerInterfaceRequestTarget.java:73)
        at org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents
(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:91)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(RequestCycle.j
ava:1175)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1252)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1353)
        at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:493)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:
355)
        at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.ja
va:200)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(Servlet
Handler.java:1084)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:3
60)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.jav
a:216)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:1
81)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:7
26)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)

        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHand
lerCollection.java:206)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.
java:114)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:1
52)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:50
5)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnectio
n.java:843)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:648)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.ja
va:395)
        at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.j
ava:488)
27.11.2008 10:53:58 ERROR [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugin.impl.PluginFactory.creat
ePlugin():85] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get UUID from node[/
content]