[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Hippo CMS 7 M8 Release Notes

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Thu Nov 27 12:13:32 CET 2008

Hi Bjorn,

Did you happen to try the package-war?  That indeed doesn't have any content, as it is intended to be used as a base war in an overlay with content.

Please try the quickstart-war if this is indeed the case.  Or, create an overlay of the package-war with content.

Cheers,
Frank

f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam   +31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA 94952-5100   +1-877-41-HIPPO