[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] cms 7 questions

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Tue Oct 7 10:58:41 CEST 2008

Hi Bjorn,

Could you please try to reproduce with the trunk?

Thanks, Frank

f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam   +31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA 94952-3329   +1-877-41-HIPPO

ationHandler.invoke(WorkflowManagerImpl.java:434)