[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Publishing...

Bart van der Schans schans at onehippo.com
Wed Oct 8 13:38:07 CEST 2008

Hi Camiel,

We have seen a similar problem with the bundled persistence manager with
jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar. In the trunk we've upgrade to
jackrabbit-core-1.4.5.jar and that fixed the issues for us.

Unfortunately you can't just drop in the new jar, because it requires
some changes in the hippo code too. Is it possible for you to check if
the problem still occurs in trunk?

Regards,
Bart

On 8-10-2008 13:21, Camiel Dobbelaar wrote:
> Hi Bart,
>
> the jackrabbit jar is "jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar".
>
> repository.xml (database credentials obfuscated):
>

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!--
>    Copyright 2007 Hippo
>
>    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the  "License");
>    you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
>    You may obtain a copy of the License at
>
>    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
>
>    Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
>    distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
>    BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
> implied
> .
>    See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
>    limitations under the License.
> -->
> <!DOCTYPE Repository PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD
> Jackrabbit 1
> .2//EN"
>      "http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.2.dtd">
> <Repository>
>    <!--
>    virtual file system where the repository stores global state
>    (e.g. registered namespaces, custom node types, etc.)
>    -->
>    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>      <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"/>
>    </FileSystem>
>
>    <!--
>        security configuration
>    -->
>    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
>      <AccessManager
> class="org.hippoecm.repository.security.HippoAccessManager"/>
>      <LoginModule class="org.hippoecm.repository.security.HippoLoginModule"/>
>    </Security>
>

>    <!--
>    location of workspaces root directory and name of default workspace
>    -->
>    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"/>
>
>    <!--
>    workspace configuration template:
>    used to create the initial workspace if there's no workspace yet
>    -->
>    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
>
>      <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>        <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
>      </FileSystem>
>
>      <PersistenceManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.SimpleD
> bPersistenceManager">
>        <param name="driver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
>        <param name="url" value="jdbc:mysql:///XXX?characterEncoding=UT
> F-8&amp;autoReconnect=true"/>
>        <param name="user" value="XXX"/>
>        <param name="password" value="XXX"/>
>        <param name="schema" value="mysql"/>
>        <param name="consistencyCheck" value="true"/>
>        <param name="consistencyFix" value="true"/>
>        <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
> [...]

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com