[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Problem with adding files and images

(Berry) A.W. van Halderen b.vanhalderen at hippo.nl
Fri Oct 31 16:26:52 CET 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 04:12:37PM +0100, Bjorn Lindstrom wrote:
> I have problem with adding files and images in the cms after the upgrade... I get message "Workflow error: empty name" and the exception below is thrown.
>
> I tried it on a clean repository and then it works fine so something must be wrong in my environment.

Within your existing environment, you can use the console and try to set
one additional property on the gallery node /content/gallery (and for the
assets gallery /content/assets)
The property is a multi-value string property and should have the value
    hippogallery:exampleImageSet
for the image gallery and
    hippogallery:exampleAssetSet
for the assets gallery.  This probably fixes your problem.

In case the above instructions are unclear to you I can extend then in
more detail.  Or if this doesn't fix it, we need to look further.

With kind regards,
Berry van Halderen
--
Berry A.W. van Halderen       b.vanhalderen at onehippo.com / berry at halderen.net
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion