[Hippo-cms7-user] The HST2 tag Release-HSTTWO-v2_03_01 new features (Complete)

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Wed Apr 1 13:53:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Jeroen Reijn <j.reijn at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ard,
>
> this looks really cool! Thanks for you hard work on this. It would be nice
> if the new artifacts could be deployed to the maven repository.
>
> WDYT?

Yes, I certainly agree!! But uuhm, i think i need some help :-))

My machine did seem to have some troubles some time back with the
wagon (that is the plugin for deploying to a repo isn't?) plugin. Is
it for some linux user just an easy job or not? Though, I realize I
should be able to do so.. :-))

The 2.03.02 version will have some nice added features again, the main ones

1) Virtual hosting/domain mapping
2) Sitemap mounting / redirecting and shortlinks
3) Some enhancements to the ocm layer

And ofcourse any bug that is reported on this list :-))

So stay tuned,

Cheers