[Hippo-cms7-user] Usability issue: Image 4 in gallery picker difficult to select

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Mon Apr 6 16:58:44 CEST 2009

Hi Allard,

thanks for your feedback. The image picker, which you are referring to is the one that pops up when you click the image button above a rich-text field? Since you're mentioning FireBug, I assume you're using FireFox?

Could you provide us with some info on which version of the CMS you are using? I'll take a look as soon as I can to try to reproduce your problem.

Regards,

Jeroen

Our customer just came to us with a bug. He uploaded a set of images, but is not able to insert every 4th image in the image picker window. I managed to explain him that he has to click in the top 2 millimeter of the 4th item to be able to select it.

It seems (as I show in the image below, using FireBug) that there is a div or something that is shown in front of the fourth item, making it almost impossible to select it.

-----
http://blog.jeroenreijn.com