[Hippo-cms7-user] Usability issue: Image 4 in gallery picker difficult to select

Allard allard at jteam.nl
Mon Apr 6 17:05:39 CEST 2009

Jeroen,

yes, it is exactly that plugin.

I have tried both FireFox (3) and IE 7. They both show the same behavior. We use cms version 2.03.02.

Thanks in advance,

Allard Buijze

Hi Allard,

thanks for your feedback. The image picker, which you are referring to is the one that pops up when you click the image button above a rich-text field? Since you're mentioning FireBug, I assume you're using FireFox?

Could you provide us with some info on which version of the CMS you are using? I'll take a look as soon as I can to try to reproduce your problem.

Regards,

Jeroen

Our customer just came to us with a bug. He uploaded a set of images, but is not able to insert every 4th image in the image picker window. I managed to explain him that he has to click in the top 2 millimeter of the 4th item to be able to select it.

It seems (as I show in the image below, using FireBug) that there is a div or something that is shown in front of the fourth item, making it almost impossible to select it.