[Hippo-cms7-user] In what order should I work?

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Wed Apr 8 14:52:57 CEST 2009

Hello Micky,

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Micky Stuart <Mickystuart73 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed Hippo CMS, Hippo repository & the latest version of the HST 2 (2.02.07).

Was the HST2 version somewhere in the documentation? You now checked
out the HST2 version of before the major rewrite we did.

The lastest release of the rewrite is 2.03.01. Unfortunately, we do
not yet have the documentation in place, so you would have to look at
the examples and the api docs

Regards Ard