[Hippo-cms7-user] Connections to JCR

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Mon Apr 13 11:14:15 CEST 2009

Hi Silke,

what do you mean with "connection"?  There is no such concept in JCR.
You can get an instance of the repository by using the
HippoRepositoryFactory.  By default, it will instantiate an embedded
repository.  Once you have a javax.jcr.Repository instance, you can login to
get a Session and use it to manipulate the data in the repository.

You can find more details at
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/delve_into/custom/jcr/jcr.html

cheers, Frank