[Hippo-cms7-user] JCR Browser for Hippo?

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Thu Apr 16 09:02:01 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:29 PM, Sandro Boehme <sandro.boehme at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello Ard,
>
> thanks for your quickstart information. I think the Hippo connector is quite
> easy to develop with the current architecture of the JCR Browser and the JCR
> interface of Hippo.
> I would like to accept your offer to try out the Hippo connector. I can send
> you the plugins for a usual Eclipse instance but also a standalone bundle of
> the JCR Browser. Which operating system do you use?

I am, quite alone also, using Windows xp :-))  (if that is a problem,
somebody else here could try it on linux)

I tried the standalone bundle yesterday already, but did not know
where I could configure to connect to some repository...but I must
admit it was a quick glance. Anyways, if you want me to test the
plugins, let me know. I am not sure if attachments will be moderated
on this list, so you can also mail me directly for the attachments,

Regards Ard and thanks so far

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandroboehme