[Hippo-cms7-user] JCR Browser for Hippo?

Sandro Boehme sandro.boehme at gmx.de
Tue Apr 21 09:13:14 CEST 2009

Thanks to you all for the feedback so far.

Niels, you didn't miss something. The JCR Browser is exclusively for
displaying. This way it's easier to maintain it, to add connectors and
other features while still keep it stable with not too much spare time
involved.
But I'm actually working on the killer app ;-). It's Eclipse JCR
Management. Here is the full information package:
o Website: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/?project=jcrm
o Wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JCR_Management.
o Blog: http://jcrmanagement.blogspot.com/
o Bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=EMFT&component=JCR+Management&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&order=Importance
o Bugzilla Feed:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?component=JCR%20Management&field-1-0-0=product&field-1-1-0=component&long_desc=&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&product=EMFT&query_format=advanced&remaction=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&type-1-0-0=anyexact&type-1-1-0=anyexact&value-1-0-0=EMFT&value-1-1-0=JCR%20Management&title=Bug%20List&ctype=atom

Best,

Sandro

--
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sandro_Boehme