[Hippo-cms7-user] Hello world error

xtien christine at twitli.com
Tue Aug 4 16:21:49 CEST 2009

Just to close this thread, I have removed ~/cms from my computer and I have
started over. Sample works fine now.

You do need to check out a full copy from the svn. Also, you do need svn
because the maven script (mvn jetty:run-war) uses svn. Unfortunately, my
ubuntu svn is not compatible with subclipse, which causes some extra work.

it would be nice to have a preconfigured eclipse project containing the
hello world example :-)

Christine