[Hippo-cms7-user] Automatic testing not possible with dynamic id's in CMS7

Arje Cahn a.cahn at onehippo.com
Wed Aug 5 10:34:49 CEST 2009

Hi all,

This is an important topic - I would hate to see it get lost in cyberspace.

Therefor, I'd urge everyone working on automatic testing to share your
experiences on this list. Please let everyone know what you're doing,
so we can all learn from it.
We (Hippo) did some tests in the past (see Arthur's blog:
http://blogs.hippo.nl/arthur/2009/02/hippoecm_integration_testing_w.html),
but we don't know if anyone has ever picked it up and created a real
test set around it. If you did, I'd love to hear you experiences!

Thanks for sharing,

- Arje