[Hippo-cms7-user] HST taglibs

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Thu Aug 6 10:14:52 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM, dashaun<dcarter at nicholsonkovac.com> wrote:

> I'm now using the JCR API to get page content and I'm using Ehcache in my
> taglib.  It was a really easy and seems to be performing very well.
>
> Thanks for all the help.

You're welcome...

You though might need to modify your app here and there to be able to
distinguish between a  live and preview environment. This is because
within a single node (the hippo:handle), we can have multiple variants
of the same document (published/unpublished/draft). This means, you
need to filter them out. The HST2 does this by starting to browse from
a preview / live node which functions as filters. Searching also needs
some added criteria to either search for live or preview documents

Regards Ard