[Hippo-cms7-user] Information Architect

Rita Bijlsma r.bijlsma at onehippo.com
Fri Aug 14 09:48:13 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 1:16 AM, chadmichael <chadmichaeldavis at gmail.com>wrote:

> In the quickstart app, there are groups for contributor, editor and admin.
> Why isn't there a group for Information Architect?  What group should I use
> to grant the appropriate permissions?

admin. This gives more permissions than an information architect needs.
There is some discussion if the role of information architect should be
defined as a separate role. Often, developers make the document types.
However, with the CMS document type editor non-developers are capable of
making the document types. Especially after the new tag (2.07.01), where
compound types are introduced.

Any ideas about this?

Best regards,
                        Rita