[Hippo-cms7-user] associating a binary file with a document

Gerritb gerritberkouwer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 11:13:47 CEST 2009

Ard, indeed, *if* workflow is supported on binaries I see your preference and
I would probably agree! :-).

Then the use-case would be:

- upload a binary, with it's meta-data (eg. title, publication-date,
introduction text, body-text)
- show this binary-hippo-document as a webpage: a page with some of the
meta-data as text, and a link to the binary itself

So to be honest that would mean that storing binaries in Documents would not
be necessary anymore...

-----
--
Greetz, Gerrit