[Hippo-cms7-user] JCR terminology

chadmichael chadmichaeldavis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:36:38 CEST 2009

Being new to JCR data persistence, I find myself at a loss for words.  In
RDBMS, I would speak of schemas and DDL when referring to the structure of
my data.  What do I say when I want to refer to something like the Hippo
CMS's data "schema"?  This would include stuff like the Hippo node types and
folder structure ( folder structure is a replacement for foreign key
relationships, isn't it? ).

So, what do you call this stuff in the JCR world?