[Hippo-cms7-user] Automatic testing not possible with dynamic id's in CMS7

Gerritb gerritberkouwer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:02:47 CEST 2009

What I was afraid of now happened: this problem is officially lost in
cyberspace...

4-1/2 weeks ago this thread started, and there is no solution to this
serious problem!

Any ideas anyone? For our project this becomes a major drawback. I need some
serious solution-making from anyone, anywhere...

-----
--
Greetz, Gerrit