[Hippo-cms7-user] problem bootstrapping images

Paul Bakker p.bakker at sourcesense.com
Fri Aug 21 13:52:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a paragraph-document type (which is embedded in an article
document-type).
The paragraph has a hippostd:html field in which I want to put an image to
display on a page.
In the content module I have some xml files for images (in gallery) and some
documents whose paragraphs use those images.
I'm using the uuid's of the images to refer to them.
After loading the cms and site the documents in the cms are fine and show
the images, but the site does not display them.
If I remove the image from the html field and then replace it with the same
image, so that nothing much is changed, only some uuid's, then the site
shows them fine.

What is the explanation and fix?

Regards,
Paul