[Hippo-cms7-user] problem bootstrapping images

Rita Bijlsma r.bijlsma at onehippo.com
Tue Aug 25 09:53:31 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Paul Bakker <p.bakker at sourcesense.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a paragraph-document type (which is embedded in an article
> document-type).
> The paragraph has a hippostd:html field in which I want to put an image to
> display on a page.
> In the content module I have some xml files for images (in gallery) and
> some documents whose paragraphs use those images.
> I'm using the uuid's of the images to refer to them.
> After loading the cms and site the documents in the cms are fine and show
> the images, but the site does not display them.
> If I remove the image from the html field and then replace it with the same
> image, so that nothing much is changed, only some uuid's, then the site
> shows them fine.
>
> What is the explanation and fix?

The normal way to refer to an image in an hippostd:html field is that there
is an <a> tags with an href containing a short name. The hippostd:html has a
child node that has that name. The child node is a facet select which refers
to the correct image by the docbase property which contains a uuid.

>From your description I'm not sure if you did it in a non-standard way.

What version are you using?

Best regards,
                         Rita