[Hippo-cms7-user] hippo namespaces

Dennis Dam d.dam at onehippo.com
Mon Aug 31 09:54:58 CEST 2009

Those namespaces contain built-in types that are used by the CMS. For
example, types for a basic html field, date, etc. There are also some mixin
types, like publishable: this mixin type should be configured as a supertype
of your document (in the 'nodetype' of your document type), if your document
is publishable. The same goes for other mixin types: if your document has
some characteristic that you want (taggable, publishable, ..) than you
should use that mixin type in the nodetype definition of your document type.

Hope this clarifies a bit ?

regards,
Dennis

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM, chadmichael <chadmichaeldavis at gmail.com>wrote:

> I see that their are at least two namespaces created when I run the demo
> CMS.
>
> hippo
> hippostd
>
> What are the purposes of these two?  And are there any other key
> namespaces,
> and what are their purposes?

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com