[Hippo-cms7-user] Email-form redirects to own page with unwanted portnumber:8085

Edwin Benneheij ettepet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:52:31 CET 2009

Hi Marijan,

Hi,

On a website with Apache and Tomcat I have placed a mailform.
The visitor can add some values and submit this form.

The action-url of the form is: "<hst:actionURL/>"
The method is: "post"

In fact I want to submit this page to itself, displaying a
"confirmation-message".

eg: http://mysite/mailform.html

The corresponding java-file does send the email, but the confirmation can't
be shown because the URL has got an additional port-number:

http://mysite:8085/mailform.html?r46_r1_r3_r1:u_u_i_d=c376eadd-c5ce-4a61-8684-4018fa344214

When I remove this port-number from this URL - keeping the session-id, my
page is showing the confirmation-text.

Can anybody explain where this redirection with this port-number is
configured?

It is defined in virtualhost node (*/hst:virtualhosts , hst:port)*

Yep, that's what I was searching for.

Thanx,
Edwin