[Hippo-cms7-user] Skinning the CMS interface

Edwin Benneheij ettepet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:18:36 CET 2009

Hi,

Because of low priority I didn't spend much time on this issue.

I still can't see my custom "my_class" in the source-code of a
document with I added in the "CSS class" of its documenttype:
<sv:property sv:name="css" sv:type="String">
    <sv:value>my_class</sv:value>
</sv:property>

Can anyone confirm this should work in the version we're using:
<hippoecm.version>2.06.14</hippoecm.version>
<hst.version>2.04.00</hst.version>

Regards,
Edwin