[Hippo-cms7-user] Allow Site to communicate to repository over vm:// instead of rmi://

Zeljko Kovacevic z.kovacevic at levi9.com
Thu Dec 3 17:26:19 CET 2009

Hi Wim,

If you are using RMI for communication, your site will communicate with the
repository initialized during CMS startup.
In case you are using vm:// instead of rmi://, site application is not aware
of the repository configuration because it is part of CMS application.
Therefore you need additional repository.xml file which will be used by site
app.

Regards,
Zeljko