[Hippo-cms7-user] Derived Data

Berry van Halderen b.vanhalderen at 1hippo.com
Mon Dec 7 16:06:21 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:58 PM, nvankampenhout
<nvankampenhout at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I am using (or abusing?) derived data functions to save a creation date and
> a last modification date, since the repository does not provide these
> properties :-o
>
> Is there another (better) way to do this?

That would indeed be abusing ;-)  This has been node multiple times
before, and it can be done by forking the implementation of the
reviewed-actions workflow.  Which properties and the exact semantics
are somewhat domain specific, and therefore we want to make this
highly customizable.  Unfortunately this hasn't been planned in yet
for a specific time.  I would be nice if you can persuade Hippo to get
us to work on this.

\Berry