[Hippo-cms7-user] Horizontal list in vertical list

nvankampenhout nvankampenhout at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 14:46:59 CET 2009

I have a template that is using a vertical list layout. I am trying to
position two fields in a horizontal list within the vertical list.

So from:

field1
field2
field3
field4

I want to go to:

field1
field2 field3
field4

Under a document type's editor:templates/_default_ node, the first node
typically defines a org.hippoecm.frontend.service.render.ListViewPlugin,
with an optional property wicket.variant=row if the template uses a
horizontal list. This seems to apply to all fields though.

I tried adding a second frontend:plugincluster node next to _default_ and
moved the fields I want to be in a horizontal row, to this cluster. They
don't show in the template though.

How can I achieve the above?

Thanks,
Niels