[Hippo-cms7-user] Simple request for more info in error logging

Jeroen Hoffman j.hoffman at onehippo.com
Fri Dec 11 10:26:59 CET 2009

Thanks Frank!

I just experienced that in case of (nested) compound types it would be handy if
the type and supertypes where the field belong to are also mentioned, for
instance using this:

log.error("Could not resolve field " + fieldName + " of type " + type.getName()
+ " with supertypes " + type.getSuperTypes());

Could you do this?

Tnx again,
Jeroen