[Hippo-cms7-user] Deploying Site

Joris Verbogt joris at mangrove.nl
Mon Dec 14 11:27:24 CET 2009

While waiting for help, I decided to try a lot of things.

Finally, I found that the repo didn't start because it wasn't in the WAR.
Turns out the HST needs the org.hippoecm.repository-application. Could not
find any docs on that.

One question remains:

Isn't it dangerous to have 2 (or more) JCR instances talk to the same JDBC
datasource?

- if so, what should I configure to make it work safely?
- can two JCRs share Lucene indexes or do they have to build these
themselves?

Cheers,

Joris