[Hippo-cms7-user] Upgrading from 2.09.04 to 2.10.00

nvankampenhout nvankampenhout at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 16:00:46 CET 2009

I'm upgrading my project from 2.09.04 to 2.10.00. I think I need to update
some namespaces in my configuration files, where can I find this info?

I am also getting this error at startup: "Rejected old style configuration
content". Will this disappear once I updated the namespaces?

The announcement of 2.10.00 promised "automatic upgrade from 2.09 to 2.10"
[1], but how does this work? The reference to the javadoc of UpdateModule is
not very useful since UpdaterModule does not contain any javadoc as far as I
can see (btw it would be very useful to have javadocs published online).

Thanks,
Niels

[1] http://n2.nabble.com/New-Hippo-CMS-tag-2-10-td4106448.html#a4106448