[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS locks down completely after a modest load test

Gerrit Berkouwer gerritberkouwer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:01:16 CET 2009

Are there any clients/people using the CMS with eg 5 concurrent users? If so,
do they use 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2? If we know this we can narrow down that the
problem lies within the version we use, 7.2...

Or did someone try the above test with versions 7.0 and 7.1 already?

Greetz, Gerrit

-----
--
Greetz, Gerrit