[Hippo-cms7-user] Restricted access

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Tue Dec 15 10:24:45 CET 2009

Hello,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Because the formdata folders are all of type nt:unstructured and not
> type hippostd:folder (or a derivative of that), that's going to be non

This was an unfortunate hst2 choice of me, where I did not reckon the
access problems for nt:unstructured at that moment. I am planning to
change this in the hst2.

@Bart: Can I use my own custom node type? I rather do not extend from
hippostd:folder

So, I'd like to use for example: