[Hippo-cms7-user] Order documents in a folder

MaartenR rossles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:30:35 CET 2009

Hi,

Playing around with the demosuite of HST 2.04.02 I noticed the following
problem in the CMS. When I choose the 'orden map' option for a folder I get
a window with the documents inside the folder and two arrows for changing
the order of these documents. Initially the first document is selected (has
a red transparent background). When clicking the down-arrow the document is
moved down on the list. However, when I want to re-position another document
and try to select it by clicking it's icon or it's name I get a
nullpointerexception in the log of the CMS. This makes it quiet difficult to
completely reorder a folder. This problem already exists with a clean
install of the demosuite of the HST.

Best regards,
Maarten