[Hippo-cms7-user] Digital Assets Management?

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Sun Dec 20 22:55:38 CET 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Gerrit Berkouwer
<gerritberkouwer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ard, you know I can't wait to see the faceted navigation in real action ;-).

stay tuned!!

> Offcourse the advantage to realize DAM close to the CMS is the interaction
> of the two. Photography-editors should be able to perform their tasks next
> to text-editors, linking, editing and re-using.
>
> But I think designing a good DAM-interface should not be underestimated,
> thats the real challenge...

Hmm, you know, I always try to stay away (or i am kept away...is
somebody doing this? :-) ) from gui interfaces, so you might have a
point there :-)) Still, I'd love to see all these things being
leveraged in the end, because the technical match is so good imo.

Regards Ard