[Hippo-cms7-user] How to strip "/site" from url?

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Wed Dec 23 13:43:27 CET 2009

Hello Joris and Joffrey,

sry for my late reaction. We still need to document this, but here I
already added the explanation *how* you can run with a context in your
container, and not show the context path in the urls. You though need
at least some proxy like httpd in front of it:

https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HSTTWODOCS-162

Regards Ard