[Hippo-cms7-user] [poll] what is easiest way to configure a range

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Wed Dec 23 17:13:06 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans at onehippo.com> wrote:
> from:0 , to:1 = today
> from:-1, to:0 = yesterday
>
> Makes the most sense to me of these choices.

This sounds like you are restricted to the choices I gave: what if you
could choose from blank?

Obviously, perhaps something like [0,3> would be nice, right? Only
thing is that we then need to escape it for the JSON format, something
like:

\[0,3\>  ....or I should first parse it. What do you think?

Regards