[Hippo-cms7-user] [poll] what is easiest way to configure a range

Woonsan Ko w.ko at onehippo.com
Thu Dec 24 10:32:15 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Ard Schrijvers
<a.schrijvers at onehippo.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Jeroen Hoffman <j.hoffman at onehippo.com> wrote:
>> Ard Schrijvers wrote:

>>> Ah, I never knew...

>>> If 'to' is generally +1, then I think "start" and "end" might be
>>> better.  Others ok with it?
>>
>> Hmm, I think the antonym of "start" is "stop", and the antonym of "begin" is
>> "end", so combining "start" and "end" doesn't really match..
>
> whow, good point again :-))
>
> I'd opt then for [begin - end], this feels best. Ok?

+1

Good point! :-D

Woonsan

>> I'm OK with the to/end/stop part being exclusive.
>>

>> Jeroen

w.ko at onehippo.com     www.onehippo.com
EUROPE • AMSTERDAM - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466
NORTH AMERICA • SAN FRANCISCO - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, Suite B
Petaluma CA 94952 +1 (877) 414-4776