[Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Hippo 7 - Warning: String resource for section-documents not found

Fabiano Izzo fabiano.izzo at everett.it
Thu Feb 5 12:29:44 CET 2009

(Berry) A.W. van Halderen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 11:53:06AM +0100, Fabiano Izzo wrote:
>
>> I'm new in the Hippo Community and I'm a beginner in Hippo 7.
>> I'm trying to install Hippo 7 on my Ubuntu 8.04 machine but I get a
>> problem when I access the admin console.
>> I've installed maven 2.0.8
>>

> Be aware that you need maven 2.0.9 instead, but this is not your problem
>

>> The problem comes when I access the dashboard at
>> http://localhost:8080/cms/ like admin user and try to brows the left
>> menu that it should contain the documents, images, assets and
>> configuration voices. Instead of menu voices I've got the following warning:
>> "Warning: String resource for section-documents not found"
>>

> The trunk of development is probably not the best way to try this out,
> as we are in heavily development the trunk may be unstable at times (like
> now).  You are best helped by trying out the latest release, available
> at:
>   http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-ecm/releases/Release-HREPTWO-v2_03_00/
>
> With kind regards,
> Berry van Halderen

Hi everybody,
I found out the bug, it happens when I try to log-in without choose the
language (en or nl).
When I have the browser language set on Italian, Hippo doesn't choose
the default
language and this involves all the warning messages into the dashboard menu.
I tried to set the english language on firefox and it works well.

Kind regards,

Fabiano.

Fabiano Izzo

everett Italia ?
          TRUSTED TO *KNOW*

Head Office

Via Torino, 2 - 20123 Milano - Italia
Tel: +39 02 72546847
Fax: +39 02 72546418

Technology Centre

Via Federico Fellini, 2 G2/1 - 65010 Spoltore (PE) - Italia
Tel: +39 085 2120342
Fax: +39 085 2120342

e-mail: 	fabiano.izzo at everett.it <mailto:fabiano.izzo at everett.it>
Web: 	http://www.everett.it