[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: [Hippo-cms7-user BETA] Problembuildingfromsource

Bart van der Schans schans at onehippo.com
Fri Feb 6 11:14:53 CET 2009

Hi Mischa,

I too build the cms on a daily basis on windows xp, so it seems there is
something strange going on with your build environment. Do you have the
svn (command line) client installed? Is it available in your path? I.e.
can you type 'svn --version' on your command prompt?

Regards,
Bart

On 5-2-2009 18:41, Andriesse, Mischa wrote:
> Strange.. Works fine under linux.
>
> But I need it under windows xp, too.
>
> drs. M S.P.(Mischa) Andriesse
> Consultant
>
> KPMG CT Information Technology B.V.
> Handelsregister 33294091
>
> Churchillplein 6
> 2517 JW Den Haag
>
> Tel +31 70 338 2249
> Fax +31 70 338 2177
> Mobile +31 6 26086836
>
> andriesse.mischa at kpmg-ct.com

Hippo B.V.  -  Amsterdam
Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT, Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5224466

Hippo USA Inc.  -  San Francisco
101 H Street, Suite Q, Petaluma CA, 94952-3329, +1 (707) 773-4646
http://www.onehippo.com   -  info at onehippo.com