[Hippo-cms7-user] minimal installation with problems

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Mon Feb 9 11:11:58 CET 2009

Of course we would love to reuse existing blog posts to enrich the
documentation ;-)
Maybe a simple UI integrated with the cms might be better than
documentation, though?
I've created an issue for it
(http://issues.hippo.nl/browse/HREPTWO-2236).

thanks, Frank

f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam
+31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA
94952-5100   +1-877-41-HIPPO