[Hippo-cms7-user] Cms-Repository-DBMS

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri Feb 13 13:46:31 CET 2009

Running the cms and the repository on separate machines is already possible.  If you look at the EAR packaging, it includes separate WARs for them.

However, at the moment, the protocol that is used is RMI on JCR itself.  We are moving to the Jackrabbit SPI over RMI, which gives substantial performance improvements but is still rather experimental.

So stay tuned for a well performing separated deployment!

cheers, Frank

f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com          www.onehippo.com
Amsterdam Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11   1017 WT   Amsterdam   +31(0)20-5224466
San Francisco Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q   Petaluma   CA 94952-5100   +1-877-41-HIPPO