[Hippo-cms7-user] using m11 release

Arje Cahn a.cahn at onehippo.com
Tue Feb 17 16:43:07 CET 2009

Hi Siarhei,

Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

> I've tried to use the recently released m11 ...

Whoops.. I need to apologize for any inconvenience. We haven't had the
change to communicate this correctly, but the m11 release is not a General
Availability release. Both M11 and M12 are scheduled as 'normal' monthly
iterations, which means that we release them as Beta's (or more like Alpha's
actually) before we release the big one, which is M13 (v7.1).

See  http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/roadmap.html the online roadmap  to
get an idea of the release cycle.

Nevertheless, we are of course very happy when you test an Alpha release and
send us your feedback and any errors you find! :-)

Siarhei Dudzin wrote:

> I have an impression that the site toolkit is not really compatible with
> the m11... Am I correct in my assumption and is there a way to upgrade?

Yes, that's correct, for the same reason as mentioned above: the HST has not
been updated to M11, but we'll do that for either M12 or M13.

HTH,

Arjé