[Hippo-cms7-user] Question about facet select with full text search

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Mon Feb 23 10:18:17 CET 2009

I currently am working on the hst2, so not up2date with the planning.
A matter of days it won't, because it is a delicate subject (the
hardest part is supporting this jsr compatible), and a matter of
months it will be neither. So, couple of weeks most likely. The same
holds for the facetsearching inheriting the filter from a facetselect,
this is also indispensible IMO.

If you want, I could sort out the planning regarding this issue, or,
perhaps somebody else reading this knows this

Ard