[Hippo-cms7-user] Problem with new document creation

Niels van Kampenhout n.vankampenhout at onehippo.com
Wed Feb 25 20:14:33 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM, juliocesar_vc at hotmail.com
<juliocesar_vc at hotmail.com> wrote:

> First of all thank you very much for answering my question. I undestand that
> the proyect hippocms is in its first release, i think it is a good job.
>
> Based on the previous question, I make the whole tutorial from start and the
> results were the same. I deployed the aplication on Tomcat 6.
>
> I do not know if you have another idea of where to find the solution,  I did
> the test with browsers IExplorer 6, 7.0.5730.13 y Mozilla 3.0.6.
>
> I notice that the aplication lose the sytles on IExplorer v7.0.5730.13
>
> I attach the resulting log and some images.

>From the screenshots it looks like you have different versions of the
CMS interfering, at least in your browser cache, as I see elements of
both the old and new UI. Possibly you deployed different versions of
the CMS in your Tomcat installation?

The howtos use the Jetty plugin for Maven to run the CMS and the site,
that is how I tested.

So I suggest you either try with a clean Tomcat installation, or use
Jetty as described in the howtos. Also clear your browser cache before
opening the CMS.

Hope this helps,

Niels